Precipice of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kingdom hearts and anime role-play site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay]

Go down 

Should We Remove Skyrim and Add Mortal Kombat As a World Instead?
Yes and we should replace it with MK.
Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_lcap67%Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No we should keep Skyrim.
Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_lcap33%Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes but we shouldn't add MK to save space.
Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_lcap0%Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No but we should still add MK as a world.
Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_lcap0%Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon #1: Static [Pichu]
Pokemon Health:
Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] Left_bar_bleue20/20Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] Empty
PostSubject: Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay]   Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Alright so I know I'm the one who added Skyrim but now thinking about it I think we should remove it. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Skyrim but it just doesn't fit here seeing as this is a site for anime and KH... Skyrim doesn't have an anime and of course it isn't apart of the KH franchise. Now don't get me wrong I don't think we should just leave the spot empty, we should add a world called MK Universe instead. Now you may be saying this.

You (Possibily) wrote:

BUT COOL MORTAL KOMBAT ISN'T AN ANIME!!!! FACE IT YOUR SO WRONG THAT THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE DELETED AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO HUMANS EVERYWHERE AND SHOULD JUMP OFF A CLIFF WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

To that I say, you're an idiot if you said that and need to take a chill pill broseph... Alright I won't ever do that again. Anywho back to my point. There is in fact a Mortal Kombat anime, go look it up. The anime is called Mortal Kombat: Defenders of The Realm, so therefore for once I'm being logical and you're WRONG! This calls for a celebration, CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! Alright all jokes aside this means Mortal Kombat would fit into this universe. If you need more reasoning let me convince you further. There are several realms in the MK universe which would mean that there would be more places to roleplay in besides just Skyrim or Oblivion. Now I know there are tons of areas in Skyrim but really they aren't much. Just caves or dungeons, or the Holds while Mortal Kombat has entire realms to explore! Now I'm not saying that Skyrim's areas are bad, in fact while playing the game I fell in love with these massive caves and dungeons to explore... But when it comes to roleplaying sites we all know that it'd be much easier to roleplay in a large place MK wise than Skyrim wise since nobody and I mean nobody is going to memorize every place in the game. Sure perhaps you'll remember the name of areas that were of huge importance in the game but optional ones that were very little you'd probably have no idea even existed, unless you were playing the game yourself. Long story short we should add Mortal Kombat as a world in my opinon and remove Skyrim. Feel free to vote on the poll and let me know which choice you chose. The one that gets the majoirty of the votes wins.

Last edited by Xero on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] Left_bar_bleue20/20Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay]   Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh and btw there's no limit of how long the poll stays, so don't rush yourself.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay]   Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 pm

As it is taking a bit long for the poll to end I've added a time limit of 4 days to avoid this taking up any more time than it needs. If the remaining members who haven't voted don't vote within this time limit the majority will win.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay]   Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 am

Poll has ended. MK universe will replace Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay]   Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds [Voting Of Whether Skyrim Should Be Removed or Stay]
Page 1 of 1