Precipice of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kingdom hearts and anime role-play site.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Son of Sparda (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

The Son of Sparda (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Son of Sparda (Open)   The Son of Sparda (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Dante sat in his office and sighed as he put his feet on the desk while eating a pizza. On his desk was also a strawberry sunday which seemed virtually untouched except one drink out of it. He looked at the phone and sighed. "Man is this ever dull. No one has had the password in over a month. Is the world really not in danger from any demons? What's going on did they all decide this was their holiday and they are just relaxing in Tahiti?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon #1: Ginchi
Pokemon Health:
The Son of Sparda (Open) Left_bar_bleue20/20The Son of Sparda (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Sparda (Open)   The Son of Sparda (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Rima wandered throught he empty streets with Kusukusu trailing behind. The girl seemed to emotionally wander the dserted streets. "This place is lame. There's nothing to do here," Rima said casually. Kusukusu responded, "I don't know, Rima, I don't really like this place." yet Rima ignored the Guardain Character and found some sort of building where some sort of noise came from. Rima casually walked to he builing with little emotion and entered. An adult seemed to be there behidn a counter, with some food he was probably eating. Kusukusu just flew his way in and admired the place while Rima seemed to look from one spot.
Back to top Go down
Reokin
Island protector
Island protector
Reokin

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Sparda (Open)   The Son of Sparda (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Dante noticed the little girl in his shop and tilted his head. "Hey kid what are you doing here? Why don't you run along home? Isn't it past your bedtime? You'll become dinner for a monster if you play around after dark." He said trying to get the kid to go home. He really didn't have any patience for kids to begin with and that was made worse by the lack of jobs he had gotten lately.
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

Pokemon Team
Pokemon #1: Ginchi
Pokemon Health:
The Son of Sparda (Open) Left_bar_bleue20/20The Son of Sparda (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Sparda (Open)   The Son of Sparda (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Rima got a response form the man. "I'm bored, and you aren't funny," Rima flat out said. That got a giggle or two out of Kusukusu.
Back to top Go down
Xero
Guardian of The Nobodies
Xero

Pokemon Team
Pokemon #1: Static [Pichu]
Pokemon Health:
Pokemon moves:

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Sparda (Open)   The Son of Sparda (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 am

New York had been home to his mother or so he had heard. Since he grew bored in the castle he decided to stop by here and find something interesting to do, most likely find some place to cause trouble. The moogle now noticed a building and since he had nothing better to do he followed the noise into the door. With his guns in hands he looked towards the man sitting there with a sly grin as he tossed the guns into the air catching them quickly and sheathing them. "Don't worry I'm not here to burn this place to the ground or lodge a bullet through someone's skull... I'm not that troublesome." he said still having that sly grin on his face, keeping his weapons lowered. Aero remained unaware that this was one of his fellow demons but he probably wouldn't care much even if he did know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Son of Sparda (Open)   The Son of Sparda (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Son of Sparda (Open)
Page 1 of 1